The Hansfalk Yard in Hlubocepy

The first notice about a village Hlubocepy is from 1257 when the king Premysl Otakar II. gave the village to the Chapel of St. Stephen on Vysehrad. During the Hussite revolution in 1421 it was annexed by Prague’s people. They sold it to a citizen Hans Falk from the Old Town for 500 three-scores Prague’s sous in 1552. Hans Falk built a fort there and established this yard which is called by his name-Hansfalk Yard. 80s of the 16th century Jan Kutovec from Uraz obtained this village. In 1604 the count Sebastian Lazansky bought it and then in 1614-1621 it was owned by Joachym Slavata from Chlum and Kosumberk. He sold Hlubocepy to a imperial councillor Pavel Michna from Vacinov. Paul’s son Wenceslav who was in financial troubles pawned the village to the friary of Jesus‘ Journeymen in 1659. Jesuits rebuilt the fort into the simple manor house in 1669. This manor house became the centre of a grange till 1773. After disestablishment of this friary the village was obtained by the regional c.k.  study fund. This fund was forced to sold the village to the count Frantisek A. Desfours because of financial troubles in 1790. This village belonged to the Desfours family also in the 19th century. The Hansfalk Yard itself which is created by complex of buildings round the random yard got its present-day form  classicism rebuilding in the late 18th century. Originally baroque today classicism building has  courtyard galleries and arcades. In the manor house is still original indoor chapel from the 17th century. The building with bulb cupola pinnacle was  formerly a storehouse. From 1948 there was a farmers‘ cooperation and the whole yard devastated. In 1998 we bought this Hansfalk Yard and since this time we have pressed for an entire reconstruction.

[ ^ k obsahu ^ ]